As a Retail Sales Associate, you’ll make sure every customer gets a great experience when they come into our store. It means listening to what they want, explaining our collections and providing above excellent customer service. You’ll give good, clear advice in a professional manner, leaving the customer with a positive impression.The ideal candidate will posses the following skills:
Service and Selling
- Create a welcoming environment
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring that the customer takes priority at all times
- Identify and exceed all customer needs and expectations
- Maximize all selling opportunities in order to achieve store targets.
- Assist the store manager or licensed opticians with inventory control and delivery procedures
- Maintain consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards at all times
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all collections and lens technical information
- Ensure adherence at all times to our operating and security procedures
- Be aware of the impact of your behavior on others
- Provide help and advice to colleagues to achieve goals
- Demonstrate a flexible approach, responding positively to any reasonable request
- 3+ years experience in retails sales, preferably in eyewear, luxury goods or jewelry.
- A sales driven, goal oriented individual with a positive, high energy personality.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess computer skills to operate our retail POS system, word, excel, and ema
- Eyewear, Jewelry or Luxury Goods Sale: 3 years
Please add the location you wish to apply for in subject line.